Working a song called "Vampires" with Joel. He's been kicking out ideas like crazy on our Tuesday night sessions. I set up some mics to record the final guitar track. I wanted to use the ribbon mic, but there is something wrong with it. Its distorting, and something is rattling inside. I'm going to open it up and see if there is something obvious fixable in there... As a fall back I'm going to try to record dry with my Shure 141/137. Joel and I have been experimenting with Soft Synths Strings etc.
I finally finished the input stage layout for my Kingsnake rebuild. It was a labor of love. My hands were freezing as a drew field side.
Possibility of another tribute gig in December. The studio can use the cash!