Thursday, April 8, 2010

Late week update


The walls got done Monday and Tuesday. They were pretty grooved in some areas so I spend about and hour and a half sanding last night. Then mopping. Then I primed the walls and ceiling. It was a grueling 5 hours, I finally finished at 12:30. I noticed painting that there were a few areas I missed when I sanded, I tried to sand them tonight before I painted and it didn't go well. I had to re-mud them. The ceiling is done though and tonight wasn't so bad. I am still tired from last night, I'll be going to bed very soon.

This morning I went to the Home Depot and got the paint. Its called Ocean mist or something like that. I think its going to look nice. The Internet says light cool color maximize space. I need all of that I can get.

Tomorrow If I have the energy I will paint the walls. That will put me in good shape to clean the floor on Saturday night and during the afternoon on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment