Monday, March 15, 2010

Walls up!

Second sheet is complete as of this morning. I don't plan on doing the finishing work myself so that one's in the bank.

Around the door cleared the way to do 2 more hat channels tonight. They are completely screwed in and ready to go. I also added a really short one in front of the soffit. There was no reason not to, but I don't think it was necessary. I would have had extra clips and channel which is worthless when the room is complete.

I also assembled the drywall lifter and cleaned up a bit. The next step will be to use a sheet of drywall to add the remaining two channels. Using a sheet of drywall will allow me to place them perfectly so that I can use a couple of full sheets without cutting. Less seams and less work.

I put the bridge cover back on the Rickenbacker in preparation to list it on Ebay. I also found the case candy and the keys to the case. The only thing left to do is reconnect the middle pickup and its minty again.

The only bad news is that the keg kicked. I think I'm going to get some Milk Stout in there next.

Need to continue researching bass traps this week. Its exciting that its finally the right time to be doing this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment