Saturday, May 1, 2010

Laminate and cork acclimating...

The cork I ordered from Home Depot showed up today. The tracking info was pretty crappy, and I expected it somewhere around May 7th. We went to Home Depot to get a grill, umbrella and laminate, but they didn't have the laminate. Its being cleared out and all theirs was gone. I brought everyone home and when to the Warrington HD, and luckily they had a bunch on clearance. $36 for 22 square feet ($1.63). Not too bad considering the replacement stuff is $3.50. I have to wait 3 days for the woods to get happy in the basement. Joel has been cool about helping so I might actually start on Tuesday. In the mean time I just have to make sure I can start with a full width for the first run. I also need to get the treatments ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment