Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lights





Finished the electrical just now. The switch was easier than I expected, the dimmers are usually a pain because they are so fat, but my boxes are really deep so it was no problem. Ken and Dave are coming tomorrow between 4:30 and 5 to look at the floor. Ken was suppose to come Thursday, then Friday and he never showed up. I left work early which was not so great since I will have to leave early again on Monday.

This was a busy weekend. Yesterday we went to A-Day in Dtown. There was a petting zoo and rides etc. It was ok. Ian had an issue with his eye being weepy. If not for that it could have been much different. Nonetheless, The girls enjoyed the animal petting, and Anna rode on a swing ride. After we went to John's house for beers and dinner. Jeff and Jenn arrive a little later. It was great. It made me realize how much I miss seeing my friends. The kids played nicely together too.

After church today we celebrated my mom and Jamie's birthdays. It was a nice time. Today was Jamie's birthday. I made dinner, I think it turned out pretty well. We had presents and cake after and we all watched Ben 10 together. The Wii has been having issues, I'm going to have to send it to get fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment