Friday, April 9, 2010

Grinding halt

Hey wait the ceiling looks like crap after two coats? Another coat later it still looks like crap in some places. Know what? Its done I don't care. No more painting until after the floor, let the 5 billion gallons of paint on the ceiling dry so the tape doesn't rip through it again.

Yeah I'm frustrated... and tired. I should be asleep already. Jamie helped me finish up down there, for the record the spots she did are flawless.

I stopped at Home Depot tonight and picked up the leveler and some cleaning stuff, its down there and ready to go. I will just concentrate on super clean this weekend. Its just as well. Aloha is tomorrow night and the grass is a mile high. Trying to finish the room by Monday probably would have killed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment