Sunday, February 21, 2010

Green Glue'in

This week I finished prepping the walls (acoustic caulk everywhere and some compound). The second layer is started! I put two pieces up and did the little box covering the HVAC. Its really nice and easy to work with. I have to figure out how much I should be using. I need to make sure I save enough for the ceiling which is probably the most important part. The first two sheets have gone very well, the cutouts are near perfect.

I also started looking again at treatment options, and the thresholds from zero industries. I can order direct, but I have to pick things first and then call.

No comments:

Post a Comment