Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving weekend






Steelers just lost in overtime that sucks.

Lots of progress on the basement this week though. I'm around the corner in the main part of the basement, not much more to do there except run the electrical, insulate, and put the coaxial and Ethernet cable in. In the studio room I finally finished framing the last wall. I had insulation around, so I stuck it in between before I put the wall up. I used a bunch of wires to hold it in place while I was framing. This didn't work very well so I ended up framing a couple of vertical 2x4s the same night to make sure it was stable. I pushed myself pretty hard this weekend, but it was worth it. There is a bit of framing left here and there, but its very close to being done.

No comments:

Post a Comment