Sunday, January 2, 2011

What's been going on


Vampires is taking too long to finish, but most of the parts are at least known if not performed.

Joel got me a dual mic holder thingy that allows me to do x-y very easily. Its really nice, and the initial recordings I made are encouraging.

Gregg and I spent a night over the break working out some percussion parts for Vampires. I had hoped to get the start done though. One of many things I didn't get to. He got a bunch of snares from his uncle to try, and I think the x-y technique will work well for what we are going for.

No comments:

Post a Comment