Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Progress Update

Started the outer wall last week next to the steps, Gregg helped with two difficult pieces wedged between the project room wall and the stairs, and I cut and hung another piece on Thursday. I did my first mudding and taping this weekend. I need to apply the final coat, but I need to get some new compound first because I suspect the compound I have is a bit dry... or I could just suck at putting the mud on. It will be great to have the under-the-steps area done because I sorely need the storage space. I also spent a bunch of time clearing some space along the wall to work on framing the basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment